FIBA Rules will be used with the following modifications:
- Duration: Two 24 minutes halves; with a 3 minute half-time
- Running Time: Each half will be straight running time; the clock will be stopped for free throws and time-outs.
- No Shot Clock: There is no shot clock in effect anytime during the game.
- Time-outs: Each team is permitted 2 time-outs. Only 1 time-out per half. Time-outs can not be carried over. Only the team in control of the ball can ask for a time-out during a live ball.
- Overtime: There are no overtime periods in regular season play. During playoffs only, if an overtime period is necessary, it will be 2 minutes in length.
- Substitutions can be made after any whistle and by the team who has been scored upon. NOTE: if the team that has been scored upon requests a substitution, the opposing team may be granted substitutions as well.
- Fouls: A player fouls out on the 6th foul.
- Team foul: A team foul penalty will take effect on the 7th team foul in each half; the penalty will be 1 free throw (i.e., not one and a bonus; not 2 free throws).
- Free Throws: All made free throws have a value of 2 points.
Player is fouled on a 2 point try for basket:
i. The try for basket is not successful = 0 points AND awarded 1 free throw (2 pts possible)
ii. The try for basket is successful = 2 points AND awarded 1 free throw (4 pts possible)
Player is fouled on a 3 point try for basket:
i. The try for basket is not successful = 0 points AND awarded 2 free throws (4 pts possible)
ii. The try for basket is successful = 3 points AND awarded 1 free throw (5 pts possible)
Win = 2 points; Loss = 0 points; Tie/Draw = 1